I have a confession to make.
I have the holiday spirit. I really do. I've been fighting the urge to let it show but I must tell you, once Thanksgiving passes, I can't make any promises. Holiday music, egg nog, hot apple cider, blankets, repeated showings of Scrooged, Love Actually and Elf...
Anyway, y'all were warned. I'm spreading some mother-effing cheer this year. Believe it.
1. Have you seen the trailer for Disney's live-action Cinderella? It's incredible. Breathtaking. I am so, so in.
2. This list from Buzzfeed - "21 Photos Guaranteed to Make You Laugh." I didn't think it would get me but #2 made me chuckle. And #3 made me laugh.... They're not all gems but a lot of them are really hilarious.
3. I just watched this again and I cried for a second time. Grab a tissue. This little boy has Cancer so his dad dressed up as Spider-Man to surprise him at his fifth birthday party. It's very simple and sweet.
4. Does anyone else follow O.G. cocktail blogger Caroline on Crack? She also writes for Los Angeles Magazine where she published an article called "What to Drink at Disneyland." For the betterment of our society, she taste-tested all the booze the Magic Kingdom has to offer. What a sport. (HOW DO I GET THAT JOB, GUYS?)
P.S. I'm thirsty.
5. Oh and the holidays. My carefully curated Spotify playlist is underway but HARK! I would love your suggestions. So lastly, I ask you to comment and tell me: