As per my usual tradition, here are 16 goals I shall set out to accomplish this year!
1. Cook/Attempt to cook one or two recipes I've pinned to Pinterest.
2. Raise money for charity.
4. Write more. Blog less. (Take that as you will.)
5. Redecorate my bedroom.
6. Have friends over more often.
7. Visit the recently renovated Peterson Automotive Museum
8. Party with friends at Drag Queen Bingo.
9. Tis the year of many Marvel movies! Must-sees: X-Men Apocalypse, Captain America Civil War (Comes out my birthday weekend. Guess what I'm doing to celebrate 37?!), Deadpool, Dr. Strange, and Suicide Squad.
10. Bring my lunch to work more often.
11. Read more. Boy did I suck at reading in 2015.
12. Vacation with friends.
13. Add more photos of friends and family to my home.
14. Go on a date. (Yeah, I'm only committing to one and even that was painful to type.)
15. Say "NO" more often. Without apologizing for it.
16. Day trip to Universal Studios (HARRY POTTER IS COMING!)
Further inspiration from Buzzfeed.
Completed items are highlighted in yellow.