I think my week can be summed up with this: Yesterday morning, I was running around like a frantic turkey a week before Thanksgiving (are there any CALM turkeys before Thanksgiving, I wonder?) and stopped in front of my mirror... I put perfume in the palms of my hands and smoothed it through my hair. Then I put hair stuff on my wrists and rubbed them together.
The good news is, I smelled delicious.
1. In the upcoming movie, August: Osage County, Julia Roberts, Juliette Lewis and Julianne Nichols play sisters. I hope while on set they discussed the name of their inevitable girl group, THE JULIES.
Also, Benedict Cumberbatch is in it. And the trailer is amazing. I am super excited to see this movie.
2. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry released new singles this week. And I love them both though most recently have been a bigger Katy fan. That said, I must say, Gaga's single, "Applause" is much better. (The joke seems to be Gaga's "Applause" are drowning out Katy's "Roar.") But you know what? It doesn't matter anyway. Because it looks like Eminem is also coming out with an album and I love me some Slim Shady.
3. Here are 19 totally ingenious ways to up-cycle empty food and drink containers. I love them all and will inevitably forget about them when push comes to shove. It's the beauty of Buzzfeed.
4. Right Said Fred. Yes, you heard me right. The "I'm Too Sexy" duo is back with a remake of the one song that earned them any money ever. And it is terrible. Just really, really terrible. It is now "I'm Too Smurfy" in honor of the - you guessed it! - Smurfs sequel.
5. JET PACKS. They're coming.
6. Lastly, this is truly amazing. I've watched it like 18 times. She's so good. Comedienne/ Impressionist Christina Bianco NAILS these singers. Her Celine Dion is my favorite but she also kills with her Bernadette Peters. It's not just her voices, cause some are only close, it's that she impersonates the divas in just a few seconds and manages to encapsulate their physicality as much as, if not more than, their voices. Take a look if you haven't seen it in your Facebook feed yet: