TGIF, boys and girls. Am I right or am I right?! I just learned Mercury will be in retrograde soon and I am not happy about it, so I see no reason to dilly-dally. Let's get right to it, shall we?
1. I saw this article on Mashable called "Seven Ways You're Killing Your Tech" and was like "Crap, I am doing a lot of these things." Numbers one, three, four, six... I should also fess up that since reading this article, I've not changed any of those habits so... yeah. I'm basically a laptop abusing ass-hat.
2. More genius from - who else? - Buzzfeed. Well, it's actually genius from Mittens, the precarious texting cat. It's likely you've heard of the "Text from Dog" tumblr and this one is just as hilarious. Tear-inducing hilarity, you guys.
And since Mittens is not a real cat, my friend Meghan has agreed to let me use a picture of her very real cat, who is, as you can clearly see, AMAZING:
3. I'm not really a Miley Cyrus fan, but I do enjoy the ocassional Miley tune and I must admit, I think "Wrecking Ball" is a great song. The video? Terrifying. But what I really love is Haim's BBC Radio 1 cover of it. I'm slowly becoming obsessed with BBC Radio 1, by the way.
4. Wanna feel inadequate about how much your guy loves you? Check out what THIS GUY did. Ryan Leak, Amanda Roman's boyfriend of five years, peeked at her Pinterest boards and took crazy love to a whole new level. He knew she had a fantasy to get engaged and married on the same day, and he knew exactly what she wanted, thanks to Pinterest, so he just made it happen. Behind her back. Until the moment came. I mean, that's madness, right? Amazing! But for reals, just madness. Plus, her flight that day got canceled. And he made it happen anyway.
5. As part of my never ending quest to relax and unwind, I immensely enjoyed this article entitled "'So How Do You "Just Breathe?' 3 Tips For Relaxation" from MindBodyGreen. It's the simplest thing - lord knows we do it without thinking, but I think all the same, sometimes we forget to just. breathe.
6. And speaking of things we often forget to do -- how about drinking enough water? We all know I don't. And so I thought this product was pretty cool. BluFit updates the traditional water bottle to the digital age by syncing it with your phone and your personal information. It actually reminds you when and how much to drink. It is totally customizable. If I had it, I think I would have to program it to beat me over the head and shout "drink up, you moron. It's been like eight hours since you had any water."
And there it is. The non dilly-dallying jam-packed with cats, music and tech tips post. I mean, I've really covered it all, right? I think the one thing I left out on this particular WUF is a hot guy. But calm, yourself, readers. Menday is mere hours away. It gives us all something to look forward to. Other than Mercury screwing up the universe. And that's a swell thought, I think.