You guys, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm suffering from massive cramps today. Guys, whatever the internet version of "earmuffs" is, this is the time (in fact, here - go watch this amazing dog vine on Buzzfeed).
I want all of the following immediately: Bed, Pillow, Blanket, S'mores (don't ask - I am craving marshmallow) and fruit punch gatorade. Optional items: A heating pad and a DVD of Ghostbusters II.
But! No rest for the weary. I darest not deprive you, dear friends, of this weekly wrap up.
1. Earlier this month, blogger Jessica Shyba and her family adopted an adorable 7-week-old mutt and named him Theo. On his third day as part of their family, Theo joined Jessica and her toddler son Beau for afternoon snuggle time. Beau fell asleep and then so did Theo. And since then, every day, Theo waits for Beau to fall asleep and then joins him for his two-hour snooze.
There's been all kinds of coverage but basically it is, quite simply, the most beautiful and adorable thing in the history of the universe.
Yeah. I know. It's RIDICULOUS. I highly recommend her Instagram. It makes my day every day.
2. My friend Wendy over at Wendy's Hat (she's totally famous!) wrote this terrific post about why we should not be shopping on Thanksgiving. Which we shouldn't. Be with your families, eat yer turkey, drink your wine and be thankful. The holidays are for nothing more than that. They are definitely not for greedy retailers to mandate their staff work. Shame on them.
3. I have yet to see the David Blaine TV special that just aired but what I have seen and loved is this list of priceless reaction shots from the celebs he visited (thanks to Gracie for the link). And the Harrison Ford reaction is absolutely hysterical:
Plus, don't you just love visiting Han Solo in his kitchen? He's just chillin' in a t-shirt and jeans, keepin' it real.
4. A couple days ago, fellow blogger and friend Megan posted this on Facebook and tagged me. Because she knows.
The Struggle is real. (Real hard, that is.)
5. This has been the best week of this blog's life. Thanks to my profoundly perverted following (god bless you all), my giveaway for the Sex Position Coloring Book has almost 150 entries so far and has been visited over 1500 times. The post about it on Facebook has unprecedented reach and engagement AND, one of my blogging idols even entered. Amazon's Affiliates network may have rejected me as a participant due to this blog's "adult content," but I do not feel rejected by you. Thanks so much, everybody. Stay pervy out there. ;)
Still time to enter that giveaway, by the way, so please do so. As the great Justin Timblerlake says, "Get yer sexy on." How could I end this post with anything better than that?