In the spirit of Thanksgiving (#FoodComa ALL OF THE DAY) I've made this week's list themed with what I am thankful for!
1. FOOD! So much food. Made by my wonderful, amazing family. Special shout out for dessert because OMIGOD DESSERT. We do not mess around.
My family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. More than just the food -- it was a really terrific day.
2. I am supremely thankful for my awesome job -- to be working for a company I love and take a lot of pride in. I am so glad we found each other.
3. How do I explain the most terrific group of friends in the whole world? I just can't. But I am ever-thankful for each and every one of them.
4. Music that makes me get up and dance.... I am just obsessed. Every time I play it, it makes me feel so good!
And I love this so much, I'm posting it twice. It was just as fabulous when he performed live on SNL last weekend:
5. Lastly, I am thankful for the little things that give me big laughs. Like this. Endless giggles, I tell you!