I declared 2014 "The Year of Positive Change" and indeed it was! This year, I saw a phrase in another blog and it just clicked: "January always comes after December."
Things are never that grim. Tomorrow always comes.
Here are the adventures I hope to embark on this year! Bring it on, 2015! And don't forget this lives on my navigation bar at the top so you can follow my progress all year!
1. Go to LACMA. Mournfully, ridiculously, I've still never been. Third year I'm attempting...
2. Spend less time at home on my laptop. (As in I should spend more time at home, but less time when I am home on a device.) Perhaps some of these activities in lieu of...
- Read more
- Watch TV (actually watch)
- Have friends over for movie nights
Side note - I am also trying to keep my laptop out of my bedroom.
3. Stop wearing the same three pairs of shoes. When did I become such an old lady?
4. Wear my glasses more. I have to do this again -- I am ruining my eyes.
5. Take a cooking and/or baking class.
6. Create a charitable initiative via the blog. This is an idea I've had for a while but have been lazy about executing. No more!
7. Get a massage or three. Spend time at the spa more often.
8. Rent/watch at least seven older movies I've never seen before.
9. More fruits and vegetables. Cut back on dairy.
10. Restaurants I'm dying to try/return to: Bouchon Beverly Hills, Barrel and Ashes, Plan Check, AOC, Connie & Ted's, Simple Things, The Eveleigh
11. Visit the Annenberg Space for Photography
12. Walking. Work on more walking.
13. Overnight weekend adventures - getting out of town is necessary far more often.
14. Learn more about/drink more tea.
15. Day trip to Universal Studios. It's like six minutes from my house and I've not been in a while.
Completed items are highlighted in yellow.