I was listening to an older Nerdist podcast, with Topher Grace (confession: I absolutely love him), and I latched onto something Chris Hardwick said. He talked about how when you're first starting out, you take the work you can get because you need to survive, but as you come into your own, you reach out for things you are more passionate about; things that really drive and inspire you.
He was speaking in relation to the entertainment industry but it really resonated with me. I can't get that out of my head now and it's got me thinking up all kinds of ideas. And you know no good ever comes from that! ;)
Did y'all have a great week? Here are some internet stuffs to make it even better:
1. Did you know I have a weird crush on Tom Felton (Harry Potter's Draco Malfoy)? This tweet from him cracked me up and the response from Potter author JK Rowling makes it even better:
2. I've probably watched the Dover PD Taylor Swift lip sync video 73 times now. It makes me smile so much. I know I've already shred it with you, but tough - here it is again.
3. Here are 21 puppies who haven't grown into their paws yet. WARNING: It's a lot of cute. Brace yourselves.
4. Chris Pratt and Chris Evans made a bet over Twitter for the Super Bowl. The outcome has one of them doing something pretty awesome for charity, which is pretty nice, but I think this is the best part:
5. Country singer Thomas Rhett made a cover of Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" and I kinda dig it.
6. I wrote a post for my company's blog about - what else? Blogging. It's pretty great, if you ask me.
Stay tuned! I have a cute giveaway for Valentine's Day next week -- you'll love it!