Oh hey there, everybody - how was your week?
I am the reigning queen of procrastination and distraction this week and I'm delighted to share my latest findings. Lots of cleverness this week to make us smile!
1. Did you know that rapper Ice-T was a popular cartoon voice-over artist in the 80s and 90s? It's true! He was just telling Jimmy Fallon all about it...
2. You know what I found oddly captivating? A mash-up for the Seinfeld theme song and Limp Bizkit:
3. Someone reimagined the Harry Potter franchise as an angst-filled teen movie and it is PERFECTION
I decided a proper poster was needed....
It could happen.... right?
4. I love finding something on another blog that evokes emotion -- this post on "Britney. Herself." is wonderful. Have tissues.
5. Did you know there was a Llama chase in Arizona yesterday? This is real life, you guys.
6. I will not discuss that damned dress. It is clearly blue and black. End of discussion. ;)
7. And in closing, I give you, PEOPLE ACTING LIKE DOGS IN A DOG PARK. Again I say, PERFECTION.