First of all, THIS:
And now, this:
1. The most important thing I did this week was attend "Yappy Hour!" Dog Vacay hosted a happy hour in Santa Monica, where West L.A. rescue Wags & Walks brought adoptable pups and anyone who came was welcome to bring their own pups as well.
HEAVEN, I tell you. PUPPY. HEAVEN.
I took more photos. They are in an album on my Facebook page. Enjoy the cuteness!!!
(Please consider adopting a pet from a shelter who needs a home!)
2. I can't even begin to tell you how deep my loathing of Kanye West runs but one good thing has come out of his ridiculous post-Grammy rant about Beck winning over Beyoncé -- this mash-up of Beck's "Loser" and Beyoncé's "Single Ladies." It's pretty amazing.
The biggest ass in the Kardashian family still belongs to Kim -- except now it's her husband. A note to Kanye - Beyoncé is doing just fine on her own - no need to keep trying to steal awards on her behalf.
3. Tom Hiddleston got dared to recite a rather tricky tongue-twister for charity. The result is adorable, of course. As all things Tom does are.
4. This was making the rounds this week: "32 Kids Who Are Hilariously Picky Eaters." It amused me a lot because I'm only kind of picky about what I eat but I'm SUPER picky about how I eat. I eat in order. For example, if I order a sandwich and fries, I'll eat the sandwich first, in its entirety, then the fries. I won't put the sandwich down and have a couple fries and then resume. It's a strange habit, I know. I very rarely deviate from it. The times I do is usually because I deem a couple things on my plate "mix worthy" or because I realize something that tastes better warm is getting cold so I'll put one thing down and switch... I'm a weirdo.
5. Jon Stewart is leaving The Daily Show. He has clearly put in his time (17 years!) and deserves a dignified exit but I think because late night has changed so much in the last two years it seems to sting that much more. In any case, as I often quote him or post videos of him here, it seemed fitting to give you a "moment of zen" or two -- a couple of my favorite Daily Show moments:
6. I so love dance.
Apparently when you combine the talents of Russia's ballet bad-boy Sergei Polunin, Hozier and photography icon David LaChapelle you get a lot of angsty, sexy, beautiful dancing.
And when you take Missy Elliot's former back-up dancer, Alyson Stoner, who's all growed up now, on the heels of Missy's kick-ass Super Bowl appearance, you get this amazing tribute video proving the kid can still werk it:
ICYMI, Stoner was also one of the kids in Cheaper by the Dozen:
I also tweeted at "So You Think You Can Dance" Executive Producer and Judge, Nigel Lythgoe, to make this amazing girl a judge next season. She even favorited it, which I think means we're besties now. Go and throw it an RT, would you?