You've probably heard of Curves. You know, the gym for ladies only. The machines in a circle. You rotate through them all a few times. Poof! Workout accomplished. Genius invention. I've been a member in the past and had a little bit of the sads when our local closed down.
Now, Curves has announced the introduction of an exclusive line of workout wear that I happen to know is functional, flattering and comfortable. And it's available now! The new line includes 20 new pieces designed for performance and includes such features such as breathable material, tops and jackets with longer backs, "stay put" waistbands, comfortable compression and slimming designs. Order the crossover tummy control pants. They're a total win and on sale right now. (I'm wearing them right now while I type this. Trust me on this. I've been living in these pants. They're high-waisted with a little control-top that never folds over, and the fabric is great.. JUST GET THE PANTS. You're welcome.)
I like the shirt, too. The other-colored panels on the sides make it very flattering - so good job on that design concept, Curves wizards! And speaking of wizard magic -- check out that magnetic fitness towel. Brilliant! Never lose your gym towel to the filthy gym floor again.
Here are some other things to know about Curves:
- Curves was created to give women a place to connect - with weight loss, health and each other. Their 30-minute circuit workout if legendary, working every major muscle group with strength training, cardio and stretching.
- Curves machines are designed with women in mind.
- Recently, Curves launched "Curves Complete" offering women a fully integrated, personalized weight loss and wight management solution that combines their fitness program with a coach, customizable meal plan and one-on-one coaching and support. (I'm really interested in this, actually and will be looking into it!)
- Last July, Curves International announced the formation of a Science Advisory Board made up of nationally known experts in the fields of nutrition, exercise, metabolism and wellness coaching.
- Jillian Michaels is also aligned with Curves. (Full disclosure, I'm not a fan of her or "The Biggest Loser," but figured I may as well share that with you in case you were a fan -- you're allowed. And it doesn't mean I can't wear the brand's fantastic workout wear!)
Sizes range from XS up to 4X; prices are extremely reasonable. Give it a look, won't you?
Disclosure: I was provided with these sample items in exchange for this post and my honest opinion of the product. And I am totally really wearing those pants right now. Cause they're my new faves. Viva la pants.