Be ready for some awesome videos, y'all. I promise you this post will be an awesome time-suck but it's perfect for all your Friday procrastination needs.
Across all of my "What's Up, Friday?" posts this year, you probably caught on that I'm a big fan of clever viral videos. And this year, no one kicked more ass in that area than Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon.
I can't even decide who did it better. How do you choose between Kindergaten-style music remixes and the most epic Twerk prank ever?
All I can do is share with you, fine readers, the best of their genius. When Fallon takes over the 11:35pm slot in 2014, I expect it to get even better. (Also, how pumped am I for him to host SNL this weekend with Justin Timberlake? You know that's going to me amazing.)
First up: LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON
1. Jimmy Fallon, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Stephen Merchant
2. "Blurred Lines" as played with toys you probably had at age five
3. Jimmy, Miley and The Roots - Amazeballs Wrecking Balls
4. Anytime they play "Water Wars," "Egg Roulette," "Sticky Balls," etc.
And not to be outdone, JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE:
1. Arguably the best viral video prank EVER
2. He does it every year but it's still hilarious - The Candy Monster strikes again
3. Celebs and Mean Tweets
4. Benedict Cumberbatch brings the R. Kelly
5. The video that finally made me love Channing Tatum
* * *
What's it been - half an hour you've spent on this post watching videos? Yeah, you're welcome.
Now go back to work you lazy, procrastinating jerk.